Senior Account Executive IT Staffing
701 Harger Road, Suite 100 Oak Brook, IL 60523 | Full-time
Senior Account Executive - IT Staffing
Our client is a national IT Staffing and Consulting firm with a 30 year history of providing premier talent to top clients in the Financial, Brokerage/Exchange, Insurance, Retail, Healthcare, Manufacturing and Distribution industries.
POSITION SUMMARY / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This model candidate should have thorough command of Information Technology; with specific experience selling IT Staffing Solutions within the Chicago metropolitan area.
- Sales responsibilities will include but are not limited to: identifying and generating new business and potential target clients through outside sales activities such as cold calls, prospecting, telemarketing, territory planning, scheduling meetings and relationship building to grow account base. There are no territory restrictions and new business development is encouraged.
- Sales Professionals are expected to partner with the recruiting team to drive results and manage client relationships. This position will be supported by a skilled recruiting staff that assists in uncovering and delivering high quality IT talent.
- The successful applicant will have a " hunter" mentality with the ability to manage existing accounts as well as forge new account business opportunities.
- 7+ years of recent Sales and Business Development experience; business to business sales selling IT Staffing/Consulting Services to clients within the Chicago market.
- Should consistently exceed Sales Quota/Sales Targets, and have the ability to drive business development with an established record of closing new accounts.
- Selected individual will be competent in all aspects of the sales process, prospecting, cold/warm calling, scheduling meetings, client presentations, gathering requirements and managing results.
- Team Player with his/her Colleagues and Customer’ s best interest in mind at all times.
- Must be capable of selling and leading in a fast paced environment.
- Must have existing relationships in Information Technology to leverage the Business and Consultant community.
- Should have successfully sold Information Technology Staffing, Products and/or Services in excess of $3Million gross revenue annually.
- Bachelor’ s Degree
Compensation: Solid base salary, aggressive commission plan with unlimited earning potential
Mee Derby is an executive search firm dedicated to the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.