Senior Acccount Executive - Southfield, MI
Southfield, MI 48034 | Full-time
Senior Account Executive - Southfield, MI
Our client is looking for a driven Business Development Executive to win new business! This individual will be heavily focused on identifying and winning mid- large/high volume staffing opportunities by a combination of developing relationships with the MSP managed service providers to gain access to staffing opportunities on their programs, as well as talking directly to Fortune 500 companies about their supplemental staffing needs, both contingent and direct. In addition, this individual will target significant national enterprise accounts who produce a consistent volume of job orders on a national scale. The individual will work out of the HQ office in Southfield, MI.
Key Job Elements
- Develop New Business Development/Sales strategic plan pursuing targeted accounts and markets
- Introduce new products/services.
- Identify and develop new business that can utilize our Hub/Volume Recruiting Driven Model
- Establish strategic relationships with customers.
- Perform customer presentations to C suite
- Participate in sales, account management and marketing strategy sessions.
- Implement market driven pricing strategies.
- Negotiate " win-win" solutions.
- Review and Process customer Purchase Orders.
- Process account paperwork, including but not limited to Purchase order amounts and Expiration Dates.
- Shape/understand customer processes, procedures and business rules.
- Financial and budgetary responsibilities.
- Forecast sales volume, profitability and customer satisfaction goals on an annual basis.
- Complete weekly/monthly reports as required.
- Maintain documentation of all sales and employee maintenance in CRM
- Responsible for performance of Quality System procedures related to this job description.
- Comply with company rules, regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- Complete special projects as required.
- Effective sales and closing skills
- Ability to understand and sell technical staffing services
- Self-directed and motivated.
- Ability to work well within a team and share information as required.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to recognize opportunities to sell other core technical and product based solutions.
- Ability to make effective presentations to large audiences.
- Ability to understand financial statements and outcomes.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks.
- Ability to organize projects and tasks.
- Ability to resolve issues and build consensus.
- 5-7 years of sales/business development in staffing/services industry
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent
Mee Derby is an executive search firm dedicated to the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.