Selling Branch Manager - Creative Staffing - Baltimore, MD
217 N. Charles St Baltimore, MD 21201 | Full-time
Selling Branch Manager, Creative Staffing
Our client is a privately held regional creative staffing firm looking for a Selling Branch Manager for their downtown Baltimore office. Great opportunity to join an established team and take this branch to the next level. This is an in production leader with great career trajectory.
The Branch Manager is accountable for both personal and team production to achieve P&L expectations for the branch. Personal production activities include managing top prospects and top clients. Management functions include hiring, training, coaching, mentoring, and encouraging collaboration between sales and recruiting teams to support their success. Additional activities include networking in community organizations and events, maintaining an effective candidate/client referral program, and other strategic duties as assigned by Vice President and Owner. Success will be measured by driving personal production and the production of the sales and recruitment teams. Leadership development and training will be provided by Profiles to the ideal candidate. Must be a success driven individual able to work with technical savvy enterprise clients.
- Branch leadership through focused business development and recruiting for his/her team.
- Execute client visits at senior level to ensure customer satisfaction through the presentation of client service reviews.
- Implement touch plans for self and the team to ensure candidate, employee, and client retention.
- Participate actively in professional networking organizations to reach prospects.
- Manage and meet set KPIs for branch operations including Sales, Delivery, and Finance.
- Manage all key target prospects of the branch.
- Manage all key clients of the branch.
- Establish and maintain good public relations and networking within the community to develop new business.
- Ensure achievement of branch KPIs.
- Hire, train, coach, motivate, and ensure the productivity of staff reporting to him/her in the branch.
- Must have 5-7 yrs of staffing industry experience preferably in a leadership capacity
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Management experience
- Strategic thinker
- Sales and Recruiting experience
- Proven track record of success in both personal production and management
- Strong business development orientation
- Ability to hold sales and recruiting teams accountable to activity metrics
- Ability to coach and motivate recruiters an BDMs to achieve individual and branch goals
- Ability to strategically work with clients to address business constraints with staffing solutions
- Demonstrated ability to lead a Branch
- Deep understanding of the corporate environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive customer service and account penetration orientation
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
Job Number 4625
Mee Derby is an executive search firm dedicated to the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.