Regional Sales Director - Raleigh/ Charlotte/ Nashville
Charlotte, NC 28226 | Full-time
Regional Sales Director, Staffing - Raleigh/ Charlotte/ Nashville
Must have staffing industry experience
Are you looking to align your career trajectory with the world leader in recruiting and workforce solutions?
With unprecedented growth in the staffing industry, there is no better time to join the National Account sales team of this innovative organization. This is a great opportunity to elevate your career and scope of responsibilities.
The Regional Sales Director is a strategic hunter responsible for performing all prospecting, sales and customer activities for middle market regional accounts with a minimum threshold of $2 million within an assigned region. The focus is on increasing sales and profitability for regional accounts through sales calls, strategic sales methods and conducting formal presentations and submitting proposals focusing on core business offerings.
- Prospect regional territory to develop a comprehensive target list of potential middle market accounts.
- Call on prospective regional account customers to understand their needs and wants; introduce potential customers to products and services with the goal of developing prospects into clients.
- Maintain an awareness of customer requirements and needs, recommend resolution of potential and actual staffing problems and increase overall sales of services.
- May modify current service offerings to meet special needs of customers.
- Establish and maintain an understanding of organizational operational procedures and practices.
- Develop presentations, proposals and other sales collateral.
- Coordinate sales negotiations across assigned region.
- Tour customer facilities to gain an understanding of business activities and staffing requirements.
- Maintain an up-to-dates record of all sales activities and follow-up requirements within a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of brand awareness through advertising and public relations activities including, but not limited to: digital mail, social media, promotional programs, job fairs and professional memberships.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Job Requirements:
- Bachelor' s degree in business or a related field with a minimum of eight years of related business to business (B2B) sales experience with a proven track record of building a new book of business; or equivalent combination of post high school education and experience.
- Willingness and ability to travel is required.
- Previous sales experience within a staffing organization is highly desirable.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to consultatively sell and demonstrate superb customer service skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to create a results-driven, team oriented environment.
- Ability to remain highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving sales goals.
- Ability to prepare and deliver successful sales presentations.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Knowledge of and the ability to interpret and apply employment-related laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to effectively utilize Customer Relationship Management and sales related tools, such as Salesforce.com.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Job Number 4669
Mee Derby is an executive search firm dedicated to the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.