Regional President/Country Manager - STAFFING INDUSTRY
333 Bay Street, Suite 1700 Toronto, ON 00000
Regional President - STAFFING INDUSTRY - Toronto, Ontario
Our client is a growing global network of boutique executive search, staffing, consulting and technology companies that provide talent acquisition and professional team development solutions.
They are the first public Canadian organization to integrate different companies in the staffing industry through a strong acquisition model, developing their operations, expanding services, and nurturing new opportunities.
The Regional President will lead the province of Ontario. This position is integral to the success and growth of the company and will oversee the day-to-day operations of all Ontario-based companies, including sales revenue and P&L. Reporting to the CEO, this role will also be responsible for guiding, mentoring and coaching a large and growing team of talent management professionals. You will also be responsible for adapting quickly to any market driven changes that impact account strategies or the overall business plan.
This role requires a proactive, motivated and organized candidate who has excellent relationship driven sales skills and is able to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment. You will be a highly regarded individual who is passionate about technology, can listen to the client, understand the nuances of working with large companies, and provide outstanding solutions that enhance revenue and gross margin. As such, you' ll need to remain flexible, successfully juggle multiple internal and external sales relationships and client accounts, and provide leadership to a large team. Your ability to see the “ big picture” and have the focus to support and coach a growing sales team will be the key to your success.
- A post-secondary education in Sales, Marketing or Business. MBA or post-graduated degree would be an asset.
- 10-15 years of experience in a professional services environment, ideally within the talent industry, with at least 5 being at a senior or executive level.
- Knwledge of the Canadian marketplace for these services
- 5 years experience in a leadership capacity with experience managing large teams with diverse goals.
- Demonstrated coaching skills to foster a collaborative, service-oriented and highly productive sales team.
- A highly collaborative team-builder who pro-actively solves problems and delivers results.
- A reputation for being an enthusiastic, energetic, effective sales leader who thrives in building customer relationships and is committed to enhancing the customer experience and coaching the sales team in meeting sales targets and goals.
- This role is based in Toronto, ON Canada
Job Number 5376
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.