Recruiting Operations Manager
Newark, DE 19801
Recruiting Operations Manager - Commercial Staffing
Must have 5-7 YRS Staffing Industry Experience
Our client is one of the largest privately held commercial staffing firm with offices throughout the United States, great opportunity to join the company in this newly created role of Recruiting Operations Manager, will work as a peer to the Area Managers in operational support of the branches.
As the Recruiting Operations Manager (ROM), in the assigned geographic footprint, you will own the success of the organization’ s recruitment and placement functions. You will be the key business partner driving company recruiting and service objectives by maximizing the recruiting team’ s potential.
The ROM will train and develop branch personnel to meet and exceed all operations standards, fostering service excellence across the recruitment team. You will design and implement strategic recruiting plans to maximize the placements and profitability from each recruitment team member.
The ROM will oversee candidate and placement lifecycle management, ensure recruitment personnel are meeting gross profit expectations, and drive all recruitment KPI results. The KPI’ s include: fill rate, refill rate, turnover rate, time to fill, client submissions, operational compliance and associate & client satisfaction.
This role reports to the National VP of Sales & Operations.
What you’ ll do: You’ ll work hands on in the field with the Area Managers and recruitment teams within your assigned geographic footprint to:
- Develop and implement effective recruitment strategies to meet targeted growth goals for each market.
- Direct the ongoing training and development of the recruitment team personnel on:
- Tracking and enhancing recruitment Key Performance Indicator (KPI), providing recommendations for improvements, and tracking the success of those improvements over time.
- Adherence to all recruitment operational compliance standards
- Partner with Area Manager for project implementation and turnaround results for under performing Recruiting teams. Support and direct the ongoing training and development of retail Recruiting teams.
- Participate in the decision-making process for new recruitment team hires
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts at the local level
- Partner with our Marketing and Sales teams to ensure brand consistency in the recruitment process
- Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure recruiting team members can provide the highest level of quality placements to our clients
- Identify and recommend improvements to the central teams for long term support
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual recruitment metric reports including improvements
You will have the ability to:
- Organize and manage multiple conflicting priorities. Schedule, lead and develop agendas for various internal and external business meetings which may include tech demonstration, marketing collateral, and other meetings such as quarterly business reviews, etc.
- Personify subject matter expertise by staying up to date on working knowledge of the industries served and the products and services offered
- Ensure clear communications are coordinated with all stakeholders
- Function in a complex, evolving and fast paced environment
- Work seamlessly with cross-functional teams and with varying levels within the organization (floor employees through CEO)
- 5+ years experience in Staffing Industry Recruiting (preferably light industrial)
- Proven success in developing and executing recruiting strategies to ensure continuous flow of applicants
- Proven success in leading teams to operational excellence – the ability to generate continuous improvements that result in high ROI.
- Must be able to travel – 75% (domestic)
Job Number 4754
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.