Regional Sales Director, Managed Services - Healthcare IT Solutions - Remote role, sit in North East
Washington, DC 20006
Must have 5-7 years experience selling IT Solutions and IT Managed Service Deals to Healthcare Institutions
We' ve got a great opportunity to work for a leader in the Healthcare IT Managed Service space. You' d join a privately held company with direct access to the founder.
This role is responsible for growing Gross Margin, footprint and influence within an assigned territory.
Primary accountability for growing year-over-year Managed Services recurring revenue and gross margin HCTec’ s Managed Services business offerings within the assigned territory.
- Builds deep understanding of the assigned region’ s current and prospective client base, including strategic goals, decision makers and stakeholders, buying environment, competitive intelligence, and growth or enhancement opportunities.
- Owns and cultivates executive (VP and C-level) relationships with all clients within the territory.
- Uses knowledge of client, market, and larger industry dynamics to proactively identify opportunities for new or expanded sales of Managed Services (Tier 1 and Tier 2) portfolio.
- Partners with executive team, Account Executives, and Recruiters within the assigned territory on identifying and winning cross-selling opportunities for Core (HIT and HIM) and Solutions revenue.
- Partners with SVP Managed Services Business Development and Pricing lead to drive all Managed Services deals within the territory, including RFI/RFP responses, contracting, preliminary and finalist presentations, and win/loss reviews. “ Owns” deal through initial implementation and manages handoff to Operations.
- Grows brand presence within the territory through thought leadership, strategic community involvement, and lead generation activities.
- Works closely with internal Account Executive, Recruiting, Solutioning, and Professional Services business development teams to promote cross- and up-selling within both existing and new client bases.
- Directs and manages ongoing client activities, including Quarterly Business Reviews, in partnership with Managed Services Operations leadership.
This is a remote role that can sit anywhere in the North East.
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.