Onsite Program Manager, Light Industrial Staffing - Boston, MA
Boston, MA 02150 | Full-time
Onsite Program Manager - Light Industrial Staffing
Do you thrive in a fast-paced workplace? Are you looking for an exciting challenge? Are you interested in a career that offers professional growth?
Our client, an award-winning, full- service staffing and consulting firm, is in need of an experienced On-Site Program Manager in Leominster, MA.
- Use consistent communication with client hiring manager(s) to determine staffing needs
- Direct recruiters and onsite coordinators on day-to-day responsibilities in conjunction with Associate Director of the Contingent Workforce Management Group
- Source and interview candidates as well as administer appropriate assessments
- Generate reports as needed for client
- Monitor PPE distribution and cost
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) strongly preferred
- 3-5 years in staffing
- 1+ years in manufacturing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Prior experience with recruiting and Application Tracking Software (ATS) required
- Associate or Bachelor degree preferred
Competitive base salary + quarterly and annual bonus
Job Number 4502
Mee Derby is an executive search firm dedicated to the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.