New Business Executive, IT Solutions - Mid Atlantic Region
3270 West Big Beaver Road Troy, MI 48084 | Full-time
For more than 43 years, our client has delivered the technical savvy and IT solutions that help businesses achieve strategic goals. They are a global IT consulting company with over 2, 900 employees and offices across North America and India, boasting 97% consultant retention and 90% client retention, their first customer is still their largest customer.
Hunters: Looking for new logo hunters (not farmers to farm existing accounts). Looking for sales people that are new business development focused with a history of success landing new customers for their company must have 5-7yrs IT Staffing or Solutions sales experience.
Do you have a passion for developing and creating opportunities with customers to help solve their IT needs? In this role you will identify and drive large sales pursuits directly with customers developing and aligning solutions to help customers with their IT needs across a wide spectrum of business technologies and domains like IT Strategy, IT Outsourcing, Application Management, Enterprise Architecture, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, Data Architecture or even Application Development.
Experience in multiple corporate environments or industry sectors are important to build relevant perspective. This role requires a leader who creates critical sales messages, leads deal qualification, orchestrates solution construction, validates need/budget/timeline, negotiates win/win scenarios, and can close effectively.
The ideal candidate will have direct experience in IT professional services displaying keen knowledge of large deal opportunities, key competition, and inner-circle stakeholders (industry/vertically aligned if necessary).
In this role you must be able to shape and sell large, dynamic outsourced/project solutions.
- Demonstrated success in IT solutions sales success including the execution of multiple, concurrent sales efforts.
- Proven track record of selling complex varied IT services in large enterprise accounts maintaining strong client relationships and recognizing on-going IT Service’ s needs.
- Proven ability to uncover client needs, determine appropriate solutions, and lead a team to customize and sell the company' s services.
- Demonstrated experience obtaining an audience with, presenting to, and selling C-level individuals.
- Demonstrated ability and initiative to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives.
- Ability to contact, qualify, and close current and prospective customers.
- Ability to describe a number of circumstances in which business has been sold that eventually led to at least $500, 000 in solutions/services revenue with a single client.
- Ability to procure and lead a pursuit team in complex sales and account environments.
- Ability to track and report progress for multiple, concurrent engagements.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken, at operational and executive levels.
- Broad understanding of mainstream technologies and IT project life cycles.
- Ability to articulate client project requirements to the company' s delivery personnel.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
- Bachelor' s Degree is preferred, and a MBA is a plus.
6 FIGURE BASE WITH AGGRESSIVE COMMISSION STRUCTURE
Job Number 4647
Mee Derby is an executive search firm dedicated to the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.