Manager Strategic Accounts
San Jose, CA 95050
Manager - Strategic Accounts - San Jose, CA
IT Staffing and Solutions
Are you an experienced, strategic Staffing leader looking for your next challenge? Partner with an Enterprise Account to drive successful business development & recruiting strategies to ensure the provision of quality technical professionals throughout the account. Our client, a leader in IT Staffing and Solutions is adding to their team.
What you will do:
- Manage all aspects of business from Business Development to Delivery.
- Ensure regional success with the account, developing new opportunities for business in US & Canada.
- Develop a great understanding of the client to find creative solutions and business opportunities.
- High involved in large projects for the customer, helping with proposals, and organizing delivery of proposals.
- Responsibilities also include mentoring AM’ s & AE’ s dedicated to this account: Including business development, organizational breakdown, identifying top customer managers and ensuring follow up, and ensuring process and procedure in working with the account.
- Managing delivery of business to this account: ensuring that open job requirements have a focus and that we provide world-class service.
- Create new avenues of business for an account(s) - opening us up to new lines of business in each.
- Managing relationships with corporate compliance to ensure longevity of the account.
- Optimize delivery & sales operations for our staffing services.
What we’ re looking for:
- The inner drive to work with a high sense of urgency and purpose throughout the day Resilience under pressure.
- Ability to work towards strategic goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Competitive, assertive and results-driven.
- Enthusiastic, positive with an opportunistic mindset Humble and genuine attitude.
- Skilled at being present and engaged during conversations.
What you get:
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission Average promotion in four months.
- Monthly car and cell phone allowance Opportunity to work at any of the North American offices.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Performance-based incentives including bonuses & annual, all-expense paid trip Holidays and three weeks paid time off.
- Opportunity to earn internal company shares Retirement savings plan with company match.
Job Number 5195
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.