Enterprise Account Manager - Creative Staffing - D.C.
1600 K St NW #850 Washington, DC 20006 | Full-time
ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT MANAGER - CREATIVE STAFFING - WASHINGTON, D.C.
3-7 Years Staffing Industry Sales Exp. - preferably selling large accounts
Our client is a privately held regional creative staffing firm looking for an Enterprise Account Manager for their Washington, D.C. office. Great opportunity to join an established team, calling and hunting large new logo business in the Metro DC Market.
- Develop and implement an effective strategic account plan to meet or exceed established sales objectives for medium to large accounts.
- Perform appropriate prospecting and screening activities to identify qualified prospects for new business development.
- Use consultative sales strategies to effectively overcome client objections and maximize sales activity within assigned territory.
- Establish and maintain good public relations and networking within the community to develop new business.
- Collaborate with appropriate internal resources to develop comprehensive sales presentation materials tailored to respective accounts.
- Make formal sales presentations and follow-up calls to prospective new and existing accounts.
- Collaborate with internal service staff to ensure that accounts are serviced timely and appropriately per customer expectations.
- Interface with appropriate management to establish pricing for contracts that are consistent with the company’ s financial objectives.
- Maintain written documentation of sales activities to facilitate appropriate reporting.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of all services and awareness of the competition i.e. market share, pricing, services offered, etc.
- Bachelor’ s degree in business or a related field
- 3-7 years of Staffing Industry and/or Marketing, Digital, or Creative experience strongly preferred
- Sales personality – high energy and self-motivated
- Successful track record of selling new accounts in a service environment
- Strong presentation and persuasion skills
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills
- Ability to effectively work autonomously with minimal management direction
- Collaborate rapport-building and relationship management style
Aggressive base, commission and bonus opportunities.
Job Number 4632
Mee Derby is an executive search firm dedicated to the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.