Division Vice President, Healthcare Staffing
St. Louis, MO 63101
Division Vice President, Healthcare Staffing -
5-7 years staffing industry experience required
Are you a staffing industry leader looking to break into the Healthcare Staffing Vertical?
Our client, a major leader in the Healthcare Staffing Industry, is hiring for a Division Vice President. This role sits in St. Louis and relocation candidates will be considered with 50% travel between St. Louis and southern California office.
What you will do:
- Lead business development initiatives across multiple branches by developing marketing, sales and recruiting strategies
- Develop and increase top line revenue and bottom line results for multiple branch offices.
- Consult clients on workforce strategies and solutions, managing P&L
- Oversee placement processes in order to place qualified HPs
- Lead and develop trainings that are delivered across the division
- Responsible for sponsoring strategic initiatives and implementing action plans for developing and engaging leaders in order to meet the laid out goals
- Interpret and cascade enterprise-wide company goals in terms of operations plans and production expectations for brand leadership in order to communicate & reinforce strategy.
What we’ re looking for:
- Staffing experience required, healthcare experience
- 4 to 5 years sales or recruiting experience at a RVP level
- 5 years experience in a supervisory or managerial capacity
- 5 years experience with P&L
- Bachelors Degree
What you get:
- 6 figure base and bonus structure
- The opportunity to be part of the leadership team
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Our client is eager to hire for this role. If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information TODAY!
Job Number 5318
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.