Director Enterprise Accounts - Staffing - Southfield, MI
American Center, Franklin Rd #600, Southfield, MI 48034 Southfield, MI 48034
DIRECTOR - ENTERPRISE ACCOUNTS - STAFFING
MUST HAVE 7-10 YEARS STAFFING INDUSTRY EXP.
Our client is a leading provider of high quality, tailored Managed Service Provider (MSP), Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) solutions and Staffing Solutions to large enterprise clients.
This roles joins a team of 7-8 Account Managers over a portfolio of accounts, providing staffing services to large MSP accounts, must have 7-10 years of staffing industry experience managing large enterprise accounts for growth.
- Develop and execute sales strategies for specific key accounts within a geographical region.
- Development and execution of professional goals and objectives.
- Identify, develop, and execute global sales strategy at a macro level for specific key accounts.
- Drive the business planning process for designated accounts.
- Prospect business opportunities.
- Build or enhance strategic relationships with customers at executive levels.
- Participate in sales, account management, and marketing strategy sessions.
- P&L Management
- Drive quotation process.
Skills and Abilities:
- Highly motivated team player with strong leadership capabilities .
- Manage a portfolio of accounts for growth and new opportunities.
- Dynamic and effective communicator.
- Strong understanding of global industry trends.
- Extensive ability to sell core technical and product based solutions.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of company services.
- Highly effective sales, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Excellent presentation skills and demeanor.
- Strong financial aptitude.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’ s Degree.
- Minimumten (5-7) years Staffing Industry experience in related business management, sales, or client services.
Job Number 5316
Mee Derby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.