Director - Travel Nurse Staffing Division
151 S. Warner Road Suite 100 Wayne, PA 19087 | Full-time
Director of Travel Nursing Division - Healthcare Staffing
Are you an experienced, competitive, and self-motivated Staffing Professional with Travel Nursing experience? Do you want to work with a rapidly growing Fortune 1000 company? Do you have what it takes to lead sales and recruiting teams and grow market share?
As a Director of Travel Nursing, you will:
- Manage and direct day-to-day operations with recruiting department, including events that positively impact employee morale, productivity, and the desired culture and business outcomes.
- Be responsible for the development and growth of a client base through strategic outside sales activity. This includes developing relationships with key healthcare client managers, negotiating business terms, and securing partnerships
- Execute recruitment strategies, sourcing techniques, and implementation of innovative and efficient programs to ensure the hiring and retention of the best talent, to maintain divisional growth.
- Demonstrate the ability to coach, mentor and consult with a wide range of management and employees on daily basis and possess strong, creative problem solving, and resolution skills
What we look for in a Director of Travel Nursing:
- Minimum BA/BS degree required, with strong computer proficiency involving humans resource information systems.
- Preferably 5+ years experience of Staffing Industry experience recruiting at the professional level of hospital or Nursing home -- i.e. recruiting administrators, RN' s, Med Techs, PT' s, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills essential for success
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business requirements and experience dealing directly with upper management.
- Coordinates with external agencies to place temporary staffing through demonstrated presentation skills for employee and small group meeting facilitation
Six-figure salary with uncapped commission plan and industry leading management bonus plan provided
Job Number 4576
Mee Derby is an executive search firm dedicated to the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.