Vice President of Operations - Richmond, VA
North Chesterfield, VA | Full-time
VICE PRESIDENT OPERATIONS - LIGHT INDUSTRIAL STAFFING - RICHMOND, VA
Our client is a privately held light industrial and skilled trades staffing firm headquartered in Richmond, VA with 8 offices on the East Coast.
This role is a direct report to President and all branch managers will report into this role. Will have 5-6 direct reports.
Vice President of Operations maintains a direct relationship with each client and continually improves the service provided to clients. This role supervises and manages all aspects of client accounts while giving support to the internal staffing team.
The Director of Operations is responsible for managing and improving our market share within the existing client base and expanding, soliciting and obtaining new business.
Overall responsibility for company profitability and primary liaison with customers. Will have primary responsibility for budget, margins, quality, customer satisfaction, meeting customer commitments, hiring and training and related company growth for existing and future customer base.
This position reports in to the President and will be a key partner.
- Directly supervise and motivate the internal staffing team
- Communicate effectively with all employees in building a successful team environment
- Supervise and manage all aspects of servicing and growing existing accounts as well as our internal staffing team
- Customer satisfaction
- Manage change, evaluate information and formulate action plans
- Hire and develop internal team
- Ten years experience working in the staffing industry
- Account management experience
- Prior successful experience in hiring and developing talent
- Prior successful recruiting and placement experience
- Demonstrated success in selling, negotiation, communication and problem solving in a fast-paced business environment.
- P & L management experience
Compensation: $6 figure base and bonus
Job Number: 4380
Mee Derby is an executive search firm dedicated to the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.