Vice President Recruiting Travel Nurse Division
Miamisburg, OH | Full-time
Vice President Recruitment - Travel Nurse Division -Ohio
In 2017, our client was ranked as the 10th largest nurse travel staffing company, the 21st largest healthcare staffing company in the United States and #624 on the Inc 5000.
The Vice President of Travel Nurse Recruitment is accountable for profitable revenue growth of the business unit through hiring, training, coaching, mentoring, motivating, recognizing, and providing daily direction to all Recruiters and Recruiting Managers to execute annual business goals by ensuring the development of recruiting staff according to targeted levels of productivity, increasing the number of Health Care Professionals on assignment and hours billed, and increasing revenue from new and existing customers at prescribed gross profit margins.
The Vice President will also collaborate with corporate shared and support services leadership to provide:
- A strong partnership focused on executional excellence, customer service and service level agreements between the front office and back office to create a seamless end to end, results-oriented, high-performing organization.
- Input and feedback that improves the operating model including processes, procedures, technology, training, compensation, and new initiatives.
- Adoption and compliance with corporate procedures, processes, systems, organizational designs, polices and governance standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Profitable Revenue Growth
- Develop and Implement daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly action plans to drive profitable revenue growth and operational excellence.
- Leverage data and CRM analytics to drive productivity and identify and address performance gaps
- Lead the process of client business development as needed with existing or new customers
- Maintain the highest level of quality, responsiveness, urgency, and integrity throughout the organization
- Foster a BPTW culture that creates an employee experience which drives employee engagement, satisfaction and productivity. These elements include, but are not limited to recognition, motivation, morale, workplace and organizational culture. Proactively address and resolve any related issues accordingly.
- Effectively lead change to implement new ways of working that enable rapid growth and productivity.
Compensation: Six figure base with aggressive bonus structure based upon staff productivity, margins and revenue growth.
Job Number 4439
Mee Derby is an executive search firm dedicated to the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.