Vice President - Locum Tenens, Salt Lake City
Salt Lake City, UT | Full-time
Our client is looking for a dynamic, People-First Leader to join their leadership team in Salt Lake City. This is an organization with an EXCELLENT reputation with exciting growth!
A Vice President is a key member of the executive management team and reports directly to a Senior Vice President. The position is responsible for leading sales and operation teams to grow the business in line with the company’ s strategic initiatives and core values.
How You' ll Contribute:
- Build and maintain a positive and effective culture by living, communicating and leading through our client' s core values. Create an environment in which others are motivated to remain with the organization.
- Recruit, select, train, develop, and motivate sales teams to execute growth plans in line with the company’ s strategic initiatives. Coach teams and leaders to optimum performance.
- Provide leadership for problem resolution to facilitate improved working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Evaluate market conditions, competing products, services and all other factors affecting the business and use the information to effectively design and implement strategic plans to meet divisional financial and non-financial goals and objectives.
- Participate in the development and execution of the formal divisional budgeting process.
- Strategic thinking with the ability to prioritize competing initiatives.
- Translate strategies into specific goals, tactics, action plans, and deliverables.
- Build, refine, and maintain a pipeline of sales, leadership, and operational talent. Effectively develop leadership bench strength within the organization.
- Effectively communicate objectives, programs and strategies to reinforce our amazing culture and achieve results.
- Collaborate with parent company' s leaders to help us grow and continuously improve our business.
- Utilize employee/customer feedback and financial/activity data to diagnose business strengths and weaknesses, implement change and allocate resources appropriately.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement by actively seeking ways to improve processes within the division
- Keep people focused on the organization' s key initiatives and priorities.
- Ensure that our client' s team provides the highest quality service and experience to physicians and clients.
- Drive and implement strategic change.
- Create positive energy in the face of challenge. Inspire others to follow.
What You' ll Bring:
- 7+ years’ experience in locum tenens, staffing or sales organization in a senior level position
- Experience leading in a people centric culture
- Experience leading teams of +50 or more
- Demonstrated ability to meet both financial and non-financial goals for a variety of teams
- Strong understanding of both sales and administrative processes and the ability to communicate those processes
- Strong history of performance aligned with our client' s core values
- Demonstrated ability to lead in a team environment and participate as a member of a broader leadership team
- Demonstrated ability to positively impact people retention
- Understanding of financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- Demonstrated ability to positively impact customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales objectives, increase sales and market share
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop senior level leaders
- Demonstrated ability to positively impact employee engagement
- Demonstrated ability to assemble, analyze, and evaluate data
- BS Degree required, Master’ s Degree preferred
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay + bonus including equity
- Comprehensive training— we rank No. 3 among the world’ s top training organizations
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Tuition assistance
- On-site health center
- On-site gym
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Job number: 4231