Vice President, Business Development & Operations
Troy, MI | Full-time
OUTSTANDING Vice President opportunity in Troy, MI with a highly reputable, $32M privately held IT and Engineering staffing firm. Our client is looking to add an Executive leader to their team, overseeing the sales and delivery company-wide.
Their vision is of a consultative model centered around talent acquisition, on-boarding, learning, and new hire orientations. With extremely strong core values and a positive work culture, this could be your next and final career move!
DETAILS OF THE JOB:
- The VP of Business Development and Operations will oversee sales and delivery for MI, TX, FL and PA.
- 10+ Direct reports consisting of Director-level leaders, individual producers, and relationship managers.
- Reports directly to the owner and CEO, sitting at the leadership table driving strategy and influencing direction for continued growth of the organization.
- Heavy interaction with the team, including selling with Business Developers and assisting Director of Recruiting on identifying hard-to-find candidates.
- Identification and hiring of new sales and recruiters, driving success through leadership and helping new team members exceed goals.
- Develop and execute strategy with the team and other leaders in the organization.
- Be a catalyst for further growth through opening new offices as well as increasing sales organically.
- Minimum 7-10 years of proven sales and delivery performance and leadership
- Must have proven success in strategic sales planning, implementation, execution and management.
- Experience developing and analyzing sales data.
- Extremely responsive, highly accountable, and solution focused when interacting with Clients and Staff.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with others in a team environment
- Strong negotiating and conflict management skills.
- Excellent ability to identify talent, hire, train, and maintain staff.
- True desire to work by the core values of the organization.
This is a very unique opportunity, with a highly competitive six-figure base salary, quarterly and annual bonus, and opportunity for earned ownership in the firm.
For immediate consideration, email firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Job # 4371