Vice President, Business Development & Operations
Troy, MI | Full-time
OUTSTANDING Vice President opportunity in Troy, MI with a highly reputable, $32M privately held IT and Engineering staffing firm. Our client is looking to add an Executive leader to their team, overseeing the sales and delivery company-wide.
Their vision is of a consultative model centered around talent acquisition, on-boarding, learning, and new hire orientations. With extremely strong core values and a positive work culture, this could be your next and final career move!
DETAILS OF THE JOB:
- The VP of Business Development and Operations will oversee sales and delivery for MI, TX, FL and PA.
- 10+ Direct reports consisting of Director-level leaders, individual producers, and relationship managers.
- Reports directly to the owner and CEO, sitting at the leadership table driving strategy and influencing direction for continued growth of the organization.
- Heavy interaction with the team, including selling with Business Developers and assisting Director of Recruiting on identifying hard-to-find candidates.
- Identification and hiring of new sales and recruiters, driving success through leadership and helping new team members exceed goals.
- Develop and execute strategy with the team and other leaders in the organization.
- Be a catalyst for further growth through opening new offices as well as increasing sales organically.
- Minimum 7-10 years of proven sales and delivery performance and leadership
- Must have proven success in strategic sales planning, implementation, execution and management.
- Experience developing and analyzing sales data.
- Extremely responsive, highly accountable, and solution focused when interacting with Clients and Staff.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with others in a team environment
- Strong negotiating and conflict management skills.
- Excellent ability to identify talent, hire, train, and maintain staff.
- True desire to work by the core values of the organization.
This is a very unique opportunity, with a highly competitive six-figure base salary, quarterly and annual bonus, and opportunity for earned ownership in the firm.
For immediate consideration, email email@example.com today!
Job # 4371
Mee Derby is an executive search firm dedicated to the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.