VP of Staffing Operations, Staffing Firm
Quincy, MA | Full-time
VP of Staffing Operations for a Staffing and Solutions Company
Oversight of all staffing and growth strategies for our client, a regional IT Staffing and Solutions provider. Report to the COO and in conjunction with the COO execute on the annual Strategic and Financial plans.
Qualified candidates will have:
* Track record of quantifiable success preferably in the IT staffing vertical- engineering and or life sciences would be a plus.
* Career progression including role as a recruiter or sales person with additional positions as Branch /Market leader with exposure to regional and diverse vertical responsibilities.
* Solid understanding of Gross Margin and a P&L and have been held accountable to specific annual financial plans, quota for a minimum of the past five years of their career.
* Experience with primary focus on the “ mid-market” client and not have had heavy reliance on “ Enterprise” accounts and VMS but with capability to define profitable VMS relationships.
* Experience in growing either a branch, region, vertical or geography.
* Opportunity to take on leadership role on the management team, and work closely with the Director of Finance to acquire whatever financial analysis necessary to fulfill responsibilities.
* Work with COO on recommendations for methods of accelerating the growth of business and identifying and recommending solutions for areas that might be encumbering that growth.
* Assist in developing and documenting best practices and processes within both Recruiting and Sales to provide continuity of process and procedure for core activities.
* Mentoring, training, development and management of the sales staff. This will include defining weekly, monthly and quarterly activity and productivity expectations and assist in account strategy development for each individual sales person. Have regularly scheduled client visits with the sales team and will also be responsible to identify, develop and manage a minimum of three “ executive accounts” at all times.
Our client is committed to an aggressive growth strategy so ideal candidate will be challenged by that.
Compensation: Aggressive base with incentive
Job number: 4338
Mee Derby is an executive search firm dedicated to the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.