VP - Enterprise-Fl/Tn/Kty
Lexington, KY | Full-time
VP Enterprise Group
Florida, Tennessee and Kentucky- over Onsites /Hub locations
Are you looking to join the global leader in Staffing and Recruiting?
Our client is adding to their Enterprise Group. This is a highly strategic role managing the overall operations and all business activities for Onsite and Hub site business in the Kentucky and Tennessee markets.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Ability to develop and implement policies, procedures, goals and objectives.
- Ability to be accountable for P&L and Budget
- Ability to strategically plan and serve as a catalyst for organizational change, cultivate a shared vision with others & motivate them to transfer vision into action
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations and the ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management is required.
- A proven track record measured by customer service levels and satisfaction, increased responsibilities, and working relationships with colleagues and management
- Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent experience plus a minimum of five years of management experience strongly preferred
Aggressive compensation including a 6 figure salary and bonus.
Job Number 4436
Mee Derby is an executive search firm dedicated to the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.