Senior Manager-Major Accounts Team
Boston, MA | Full-time
Senior Manager, Major Accounts Team - Staffing Firm
Our client is the largest Boston based staffing firm and they’ re looking for an individual who is excited to play an important role in leading their Major Accounts Team. The role would report into the current Director of Major Accounts and serve as the right hand person for managing the division. Currently the division has 15+ team members and growing. This position offers future growth into a Director level role and has unlimited earning potential. The ideal candidate will have a previous track record of success within developing relationships, managing large teams and problem solving.
Our client has received the Best of Staffing award five years in a row and offers an industry leading training program. Full benefits package included as well as a company paid for Staffing Professional Certificate from the American Staffing Association.
* Overseeing the full cycle business development process for the team you lead including managing client openings and the full cycle recruiting process.
* Participate in management meetings to contribute to the continued development of the client relationships you oversee
* Participate in internal hiring initiatives to further grow and develop your teams.
* Daily troubleshooting, problem solving, and client consultation
* Strategic growth planning; handle forecasting & budget process, and retention plans
* STAFFING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Prior experience managing and growing multiple teams
* Interest in personal growth and development as a business professional
* Ability to work as an individual contributor as well as part of a larger management team
* Bachelor’ s Degree in related field
* Must live within 30 minutes of Downtown Boston
* Exceptional tenure required
Six figure base with bonus.
Job number: 4355