Senior IT Acccount Executive
Greenbelt, MD | Full-time
Senior IT Account Executive
Our client is an Information Technology consulting services company that specializes in delivering customized, creative IT solutions for customers in the commercial and public sector. Founded in 1990, they are a privately-owned firm, with a staff of over 400 professional employees serving clients along the East Coast and west to Texas.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- IT staffing industry sales experience of 5+ years.
- Proven track record of high margin contract and perm placement business.
- IT SOW-based professional services sales experience of 5+ years.
- Proven track record of generating new business through prospecting
- efforts in new clients and expanding opportunities through existing relationships.
- Must be self-motivated, be a team player, and possess a high standard of integrity.
- ABILITY TO WORK REMOTE except for Monday office staff meeting in Greenbelt, MD.
- Bachelor' s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university.
- Three years minimum experience in developing Client relationships.
- Three years minimum of sales experience with consistent above quota producing performance.
- YTD performance of 100% or better.
- Technical insight with an adequate knowledge of Information Systems terminology.
- Successful track record of cold calling/prospecting on new accounts and new account development.
- Successful track record of calling on large/major accounts and large/major account development.
- Intimate knowledge of recruiting and the recruiting process.
- Experience as a team lead or management experience a plus.
Compensation -- aggressive base and above industry commission %' s
Job number: 4271