Senior Account Executive IT Staffing - Chicago
Oak Brook, IL | Full-time
Senior Account Executive, IT Staffing - Chicago, IL
Our client is a national consulting firm with a 30 year history of providing premier talent to top clients in the Financial, Brokerage/Exchange, Insurance, Retail, Healthcare, Manufacturing and Distribution industries.
Business model is comprised of two distinct business practices: HP NonStop (formerly Tandem) and Enterprise Services. In each business practice, their core competency is providing Staff Augmentation services.
POSITION SUMMARY / RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Must have demonstrated success in selling to senior level executives, key decision makers and influencers within the Information Technology arena.
* This model candidate should have thorough command of Information Technology; with specific experience selling IT staffing solutions within the Chicago metropolitan area.
* Sales responsibilities will include but are not limited to: identifying and generating new business and potential target clients through outside sales activities such as cold calls, prospecting, telemarketing, territory planning, scheduling meetings and relationship building to grow account base. There are no territory restrictions and new business development is encouraged.
* Must have ability to gain a strong understanding of client’ s goals, challenges, Industry, organization, and project plans to ultimately perform consultative selling.
* Sales Professionals are expected to partner with the recruiting team to drive results and manage client relationships. This position will be supported by a skilled recruiting staff that assists in uncovering and delivering high quality IT talent.
* Will be held accountable for personal production and positive measurable results, contributing to the overall success of the business center.
* Must have the aptitude to work with others to successfully match client needs and ultimately craft custom staffing solutions.
* The successful applicant will have the ability to manage existing accounts as well as forge new account business opportunities.
* Sales professional should possess “ hunter” capabilities, and have experience identifying and developing meaningful relationships within both new and existing clients.
* 7+ years of recent Sales and Business Development experience; business to business sales selling IT Staffing/Consulting Services to clients within the Chicago market.
* Must have expert level experience building dynamic and positive customer relationships at senior decision making levels as well as front line influencing levels.
* Should consistently exceed Sales Quota/Sales Targets, and have the ability to drive business development with an established record of closing new accounts.
* Selected individual will be competent in all aspects of the sales process, prospecting, cold/warm calling, scheduling meetings, client presentations, gathering requirements and managing results.
* Must be a strong Leader with the ability to manage multiple accounts with a solid understanding of how to prioritize.
* Team Player with his/her Colleagues and Customer’ s best interest in mind at all times.
* Must be capable of selling and leading in a fast paced environment.
* Must have existing relationships in Information Technology to leverage the Business and Consultant community.
* Willing to participate in developing the on-going strategy of the company.
* Should have successfully sold Information Technology Staffing, Products and/or Services in excess of $3Million gross revenue annually.
* Strong competitive drive, negotiation skills, business judgment and the ability to work independently.
* Accountability for profitable results, goals and sales targets.
* Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and a high degree of professionalism with both large and small groups.
* Bachelor’ s Degree
Compensation: Solid base salary, aggressive commission plan with unlimited earning potential
Job Number 4416
Mee Derby is an executive search firm dedicated to the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.