Senior Account Executive - IT Staffing - Salt Lake City, UT
South Jordan, UT | Full-time
Senior Account Executive, IT Staffing - Salt Lake City, UT
Our client is a privately held $80m+ IT Staffing and Consulting firm looking for a Senior Account Executive in their Salt Lake City Corporate Headquarters. They are one of the largest staffing company' s in Utah.
Role is open due to promotion and is a combination of hunting and farming mid-market accounts both in Utah and nationally.
- Responsible for meeting and establishing relationships with companies all over Utah.
- Develop and foster long-term relationships with decision makers that are building up technology teams within their organizations.
- Proactive and strategic lead generation through outside sales activities including referrals, solutions selling, cold calls, email campaigns, territory targeting and client/candidate relationship building.
- Involve management in accounts to ensure we are selling at the VP or Senior Director levels.
- A true Hunter, “ politely persistent", with strong persuasiveness and sales-closing abilities.
- Spending “ quality” time with clients – lunches, dinners, golf, etc.
- Coordinate internal recruiting efforts with the service delivery team including screening, orientation, and placement of technology professionals.
- Ability to overcome objections and identify buying signals.
- Identify and qualify new job orders daily, weekly, monthly.
- Effective communication, presentation, and the ability to adapt style and delivery to multiple Buyer Influencer types.
- Presents candidates to Hiring Managers and pre-closes on rates.
- Attend networking functions to identify new clients and develop market knowledge while spreading the name and brand of the company
- 3+years in the Technology or Engineering Staffing industry is a must.
- 5+years in Sales – ability to overcome objections, identify buying signals, close the deal.
- Broad technology network using social media tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Familiarity with technologies such as; .NET, C#, Java, J2EE, SAP, Oracle, SQL Server, Systems, Networking, Telecom, etc.
- Experience with face to face sales – know the value of a handshake.
- Experience working in a high-pressure, fast-paced work environment.
- An understanding of technology companies and software development practices.
- Ability to take directions and strive to accomplish challenging goals.
- Have the ‘ whatever it takes’ attitude.
- Group presentation skills.
- Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles to achieve goals.
- Understanding of SDLC, Applications Development, Database Design, Business Intelligence, ERP or CRM.
- Understanding of the local job market as it pertains to Technology and/or Engineering.
Aggressive base and commission structure and ability to join a large growing team
Job Number: 4352
Mee Derby is an executive search firm dedicated to the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.