Senior Account Executive - IT Staffing - Salt Lake City, UT
South Jordan, UT | Full-time
Senior Account Executive, IT Staffing - Salt Lake City, UT
Our client is a privately held $80m+ IT Staffing and Consulting firm looking for a Senior Account Executive in their Salt Lake City Corporate Headquarters. They are one of the largest staffing company' s in Utah.
Role is open due to promotion and is a combination of hunting and farming mid-market accounts both in Utah and nationally.
- Responsible for meeting and establishing relationships with companies all over Utah.
- Develop and foster long-term relationships with decision makers that are building up technology teams within their organizations.
- Proactive and strategic lead generation through outside sales activities including referrals, solutions selling, cold calls, email campaigns, territory targeting and client/candidate relationship building.
- Involve management in accounts to ensure we are selling at the VP or Senior Director levels.
- A true Hunter, “ politely persistent", with strong persuasiveness and sales-closing abilities.
- Spending “ quality” time with clients – lunches, dinners, golf, etc.
- Coordinate internal recruiting efforts with the service delivery team including screening, orientation, and placement of technology professionals.
- Ability to overcome objections and identify buying signals.
- Identify and qualify new job orders daily, weekly, monthly.
- Effective communication, presentation, and the ability to adapt style and delivery to multiple Buyer Influencer types.
- Presents candidates to Hiring Managers and pre-closes on rates.
- Attend networking functions to identify new clients and develop market knowledge while spreading the name and brand of the company
- 3+years in the Technology or Engineering Staffing industry is a must.
- 5+years in Sales – ability to overcome objections, identify buying signals, close the deal.
- Broad technology network using social media tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Familiarity with technologies such as; .NET, C#, Java, J2EE, SAP, Oracle, SQL Server, Systems, Networking, Telecom, etc.
- Experience with face to face sales – know the value of a handshake.
- Experience working in a high-pressure, fast-paced work environment.
- An understanding of technology companies and software development practices.
- Ability to take directions and strive to accomplish challenging goals.
- Have the ‘ whatever it takes’ attitude.
- Group presentation skills.
- Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles to achieve goals.
- Understanding of SDLC, Applications Development, Database Design, Business Intelligence, ERP or CRM.
- Understanding of the local job market as it pertains to Technology and/or Engineering.
Aggressive base and commission structure and ability to join a large growing team
Job Number: 4352