Selling Branch Manager, Staffing - Pacific Northwest
16155 NW Cornell Rd Ste 600 Beaverton, OR 97006 | Full-time
Selling Branch Manager-Commercial Staffing-Beaverton, OR
Our client is the nation’ s leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions. They are one of America’ s largest employers and employ over 75, 000 talented workers who trust them daily for career advice and to connect them to the best job opportunities across the country.
Must have 3-5 yrs retail/outside sales exp. or staffing industry exp.
This is a Player/coach opportunity to take over an existing team, hire and develop additional team members, and continue to grow a high-margin retail market presence, calling on an smb client base to fulfill their contingent staffing needs.
The Branch Manager leads and directs the successful operations within a branch making it a priority to develop staff members and exceed client expectations. In addition, the Branch Manager performs sales, business development and customer service activities to existing and prospective clients. They also develop and maintain brand awareness through the use of advertising, networking, and delivering unbelievable service. The Branch Manager role is a hybrid of sales and operational responsibilities.
The Branch Manager’ s responsibilities include:
- Business Development, developing recruiting strategies, training, managing, and retaining of the best talent in the market.
- Overall profitability of the branch through direct sales to existing and prospective clients.
- Growth of overall revenue for the branch.
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to ensure productivity and goal achievement.
- Conduct regular branch meetings to ensure branch and individuals are adhering to key indicators that directly impact the revenue and forecasts of the branch.
- Identify opportunities for further expansion of services amongst current client base.
- Bachelor’ s degree in related field or five years of staffing industry experience.
- Minimum of two years of management/supervisory experience within the staffing industry highly preferred.
- Excellent leadership, management, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of labor and employment laws.
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Experience negotiating, and giving sales presentations to existing and potential clients
Job number 4532
Mee Derby is an executive search firm dedicated to the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.