Selling Branch Manager - Minneapolis, MN
St Louis Park, MN | Full-time
Selling Branch Manager - Administrative/Clerical Staffing
Our client is the nation’ s leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions. They are one of America’ s largest employers and employ over 75, 000 talented workers who trust them daily for career advice and to connect them to the best job opportunities across the country.
The Branch Manager leads and directs the successful operations within a branch or multiple branches making it a priority to develop staff members and exceed client expectations. In addition, the Branch Manager performs sales, business development and customer service activities to existing and prospective clients. They also develop and maintain brand awareness through the use of advertising, networking, and delivering unbelievable service. The Branch Manager role is a hybrid of sales and operational responsibilities.
The Branch Manager’ s responsibilities include:
- Business Development, developing recruiting strategies, training, managing, and retaining of the best talent in the market.
- Growth of overall revenue for the branch.
- Reviewing financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to ensure productivity and goal achievement.
- Conducts regular branch meetings to ensure branch and individuals are adhering to key indicators that directly impact the revenue and forecasts of the branch.
- Identifies opportunities for further expansion of services amongst current client base.
- Responsible for overall profitability of the branch through direct sales to existing and prospective clients.
- Bachelor’ s degree in related field or five years of staffing industry experience.
- Minimum of two years of management/supervisory experience within the staffing industry highly preferred.
- Excellent leadership, management, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have working knowledge of labor and employment laws.
- Must have excellent problem solving, organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Must have experience negotiating, and giving sales presentations to existing and potential clients
Job Number 4450
Mee Derby is an executive search firm dedicated to the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.