Sales Manager - IT Staffing - Denver
Denver, CO | Full-time
SALES MANAGER - IT STAFFING - Denver, CO
Our client is one of the largest privately held staffing firms with a niche in IT/Digital Media staffing.
The Sales Manager works collaboratively with Recruiting Managers and Technical Recruiters, accomplishes branch or territory goals and objectives by providing tactical sales management, participates in monthly sales forecasting, interviews, hires, and retains high performing staff, manages staff; plans and evaluates Account Director activities.
The Sales Manager is responsible for managing one (1) branch and will report directly to the Regional Director of Sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages one branch or territory, managing and growing existing offices.
- Manages one or more Sales Leads.
- Achieves branch sales operational objectives by contributing branch sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing activity audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets branch sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; developing talent, managing Sales lead, and Account Directors, building camaraderie and synergies between sales and recruiting, initiating corrective actions.
- Establishes sales objectives through tactical management of activity of Account Directors sales plans/pipelines and quota for branches.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counseling Account Directors; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’ s degree required.
- 5+ years of IT Staffing Sales experience required.
- 2+ years of Sales leadership experience required.
Aggressive base, commission and overrides.
Job Number: 4353
Mee Derby is an executive search firm dedicated to the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.