Houston, TX | Full-time
Sales Director - Professional Staffing
5-7 years Staffing Industry Experience Required
Our client was formed in 2009 and has quickly grown to about $45m in revenue across 9 location and is the fastest growing Native American owned staffing firm in the country.
This is an opportunity to join an organization in the growth phase and participate in the building of a business and rewards associated with coming in at the foundation level.
Responsibilities require staffing industry recruiting, sales/business development, and Leadership/Management experience and/or capabilities:
- Recruit, hire, train, coach, and develop recruiters and sales staff to successfully contribute to the overall growth of the branch and market.
- Lead and manage the recruiters and sales teams' activities, strategies, quality processes, customer service standards, account/customer retention, new customer/account creation, and relationship building/networking strategies.
- Establish high standards and expectations for goals, teamwork, customer service, quality, and work ethic and then be able to hold yourself and your team accountable to those standards, promises, and commitments both internally and externally.
- " MUST HAVE" Skills and Experience (If you have not recruited AND sold for at least 3-5 years combined experience in the Staffing Industry please do not submit your resume):
- Leadership by example and in the trenches mentality.
- Demonstrated success building teams in the Staffing Industry or ability to demonstrate readiness to take on a market/branch leader role through leadership programs, top performer achievements, leadership awards/recognition, etc.
- Recruiting and Sales/Business Development experience in the Staffing Industry.
- Demonstrated sales success in breaking accounts and building/managing a territory in the Staffing Industry.
- Strong desire to coach, develop, and help people be successful and accomplish their goals.
Compensation: Aggressive Base, Bonus and Variable Compensation structure
Job Number 4555
Mee Derby is an executive search firm dedicated to the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.