Regional Director of Delivery - Staffing
Mountain View, CA | Full-time
Regional Delivery Director
Our client is the nation’ s leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions. They are one of America’ s largest employers and employ over 75, 000 talented workers who trust them daily for career advice and to connect them to the best job opportunities across the country.
The Regional Director of Delivery is the lead for a large, highly visible client relationship in the Bay area. In this role, the Director will be tasked with:
- Process streamlining and improvement
- Executing consistency
- Directing recruiters from a high level and also in the small details
- Large scale coordination, the day-to-day, and everything in between
- Improving fulfillment and optimizing talent
- Bachelor’ s degree in related field or five years of staffing industry experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of management/supervisory experience within the staffing industry highly preferred.
- Experience working with large, global clients in staffing and driving the delivery within these relationships.
- Excellent leadership, management, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have working knowledge of labor and employment laws.
- Must have excellent problem solving, organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Must have experience negotiating, and giving sales presentations to existing and potential clients.
Job Number 4500
Mee Derby is an executive search firm dedicated to the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.