Partner - San Francisco
San Francisco, CA | Full-time
Partner, San Francisco
Become an integral leadership figure in our client' s San Francisco office and a key member of the Global Executive Team, helping the business to evolve and grow across the North Americas!
Our client' s executive search combines the quality, versatility and dedication of a boutique search firm with global capability - offering the best of both worlds. Their business model is based on flexibility, dedication and innovation, enabling them to succeed where other search firms fail. They always display total commitment and currently have a 97% completion rate for assignments. This commitment to clients has kept them at the forefront of the industry for over 15 years, delivering leadership talent for some of the world' s most innovative companies.
They are looking for a Partner to join the business as the 8th member of their fast growing San Francisco office. This Partner will be responsible for generating Executive Search revenue within North America, significantly expanding the company' s market share within the Technology and/or Professional Services space.
* Win and lead the successful execution of projects within the Professional and/or Technology Services area, with a preference for the Bay Area start-up market.
* Significantly expand the company' s exposure to key stakeholders in North America, and specifically in the San Francisco Bay Area, through demonstrating the value-proposition in supporting clients with the human capital challenges, specific to the search for top Executive Talent.
* Drive business development and sales activities resulting in Executive Search revenues of at least $500k per annum. However, the expectations in year two would be for the revenue numbers to be closer to, or in excess of $1m.
* Quickly understand the company' s existing service offering and supplement this with personal expertise.
* Execute business development and sales strategies for Executive Search work that leverages both personal network/expertise and existing routes-to-market, ensuring rapid traction and sustainable growth in revenue.
* Manage the sales process for each opportunity, from initial client contact through to proposal phase and contract finalization.
* Create greater company brand awareness across the Professional and/or Technology Services industry, highlighting key areas of expertise and experience.
* Become an integral part of the leadership team, not just in North America, but globally as well.
* Direct and manage the proposal and ongoing delivery phase of Executive Search mandates ensuring profitability, revenue performance, customer satisfaction and customer results.
* Establish credibility within client organizations and also internally to gain respect as a trusted advisor and thought leader in the Executive Search space. Rapidly gain acceptance within the company, with clients and with the Partner community as a very strong, professional manager who can provide clear advisory leadership to client stakeholders.
* Multiyear track-record in the sale and execution of Executive Search Mandates with Professional and/or Technology Services clients in North America.
* Thought-leader in key strategic topics facing the Executive Talent industry in North America, and specifically the San Francisco Bay Area, with strong understanding of market trends and issues affecting the industry.
* Deep experience managing teams in the delivery of Executive Search mandates, with outstanding track-record of achieving and exceeding annual objectives.
* Excellent first degree from tier 1 university.
Job Number: 4145
Mee Derby is an executive search firm dedicated to the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.