Bethlehem, PA | Full-time
Onsite Supervisor - Staffing - Bethlehem, PA
Our client is a privately held staffing firm running approximately $200m in revenue. They do call center, clerical and light industrial. They have about 35 branches across the country, mainly northeast with a heavy focus in New Jersey and New England, with 5 offices in Texas and a couple in Florida.
They are looking for a Senior Program Manager for a large call center account in Bethlehem, PA. Account is running about $30m in revenue and role will have responsibility for Bethlehem PA and Tuscon, Arizona and potentially a 3rd location by end of year/early 2017. You must have managed a large account with high volume recruiting and preferably have sat onsite.
Our client has a responsibility for staffing their call centers across the country with this being the headquarters location.
This customer does telecommunications work in support of AT&T, Verizon, Sprint etc. They develop the software that allows customers to port over their phone number from one provider to another.
The client is very metrics driven - candidates need to be extremely analytical must know excel inside and out and know how to do pivot tables for reporting purposes.
* Oversees and manages the organization’ s recruitment and staffing functions.
* Develops and maintains client relationships.
* Overseeing, mentoring and training of the office staff, and oversee the daily operations.
* Leading the office team in staffing and recruitment.
* Following and maintaining operation procedures.
* Interacts with client to determine needs and to ensure needs have been met.
* Overseeing and reviewing processes for applications, screening and interviewing applicants, matching qualified candidates to jobs, and providing permanent or temporary placement of qualified candidates for required job assignments.
* Educate and guide office staff in recruiting best practices and strategies, legal requirements, and company interviewing guidelines.
* Ensured consistent corporate image throughout recruiting campaigns.
* Sourced potential candidates through all applicable means, including cold calling, internet posting and search, networking, employee referrals, community-based partnerships, etc….developed job descriptions.
* Administered and scored office staffing and evaluated skills, abilities, compatibility, and availability.
* Monitor hiring of temporary assignments, work location, person to whom they will report, working environment, essential job functions, work schedule, pay rate, client GMP procedures and all other applicable information.
* Monitor and record employee(s) performance and provide necessary feedback and documentation.
* Provide employee counseling and appropriate disciplinary action to correct performance problems and research.
* Oversee the proper compliance and filing of the applications, EEO, medical, workers compensation and personnel records.
* Monitoring and ensuring excellent production customer service by providing the daily review and adjustments of hours in arrival and ending time and attendance.
* Assisting client with workforce concerns and needs in all areas.
* Overseeing all monthly, weekly reports for improvement.
* Handling confidential information in a professional and discreet manner.
* Oversee the payroll process, Client Billings, and Month End for client.
* Counseling, disciplining and terminating Field Employees which do not meet standards.
* Oversee inventory of all office and safety supplies.
* Train, oversee and help on payroll processes (Unitime, TimeTrack, Promatch).
* Train, help and oversee Reconciliation processes on start up or implemented sites.
* Train, help and oversee the workforce staging processes (check in) while visiting sites to assure compliance with standard procedures.
* Share client’ s production goals with internal staff.
* Operations and management expertise.
* Strong financial management skills & experience with multi-million dollar P&L' s.
* The ability to lead and develop a motivated, quality driven team.
* Proven success in developing and executing recruiting strategies to ensure continuous flow of applicants.
* Ability to function in a complex, evolving and fast paced environment.
* Ability to work with cross-functional teams and with varying levels within the organization (floor employees through CEO).
Job Number 4426
Mee Derby is an executive search firm dedicated to the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.