New Market Sales Director, IT Staffing - Seattle, WA
Seattle, WA | Full-time
New Market Sales Director, IT Staffing Firm - Seattle, WA
Our client, ranked the 12th largest IT staffing firm in the United States, is seeking a New Market Sales Director to launch their IT Practice in Seattle, WA.
This is a producing manager role focused on selling a portfolio of technology, talent and learning solutions across various industries including the financial, healthcare and life sciences sectors and will be tasked with hiring a team of local AE' s and recruiters to support this market.
As a New Market Sales Director you will be responsible for the development and account management of new business within the respective market. The Sales Director will be responsible to hire, develop, and mentor the local sales & recruiting staff, forecast and manage P&L, and market and sell all Technology services while developing client as a leader in the marketplace. The qualified individual will target mid-market and Fortune 1000 clients and perform research in order to break and develop new clients. You will develop and implement effective marketing/sales campaigns and will also assist in the completion of customer requests for bids and proposals.
This is a selling management position.
* Competitive, energetic and motivated business development executive with at least 5-7 years of sales experience in the technology staffing business
* Proven relationships in the marketplace and book of business
* The ability to build your own sales desk – lead by example
* Marketing and developing company brand recognition through direct selling, networking, advertising, etc.
* Excellent interpersonal skills including strong self-motivation, focus and passion for selling services of value
* Ability to multi-task, problem solve and manage client relationships
* Experience preparing and presenting winning proposals
* Hiring, developing and mentoring sales & recruiting staff
* Successfully forecasting and managing the branch P&L
* Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
* Strong desire to make cold calls, prospect, qualify and close business at the C-level and line management levels
* Ability to travel extensively within territory
* Ability to sell all service offerings
* Bachelor' s degree
What client will provide you:
* Hands-on executive management team dedicated to the overall success of the organization and its employees; also, extremely committed to organic growth and helping you grow and gain market share in your region
* Industry leading recruiting and sales training programs which will help ramp up your new staff faster
* The opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and highly regarded staffing firms in the industry
* Superior technology and state of the art Applicant Tracking System
* Superior back office to help you spend more time selling and developing your staff
* 4500+ consultants across the nation with whom you will have an opportunity to collaborate
* Fast paced, performance based organization that publicly and financially rewards its employees for achieving a high level of success
* Direct line to the executive team
* Management and leadership training throughout the year
* Generous marketing budget to build the brand in your region
* Opportunity for continued career growth in regional leadership roles
Compensation: Aggressive base, commission, override and bonus structure
Job Number 4444
Mee Derby is an executive search firm dedicated to the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.