NYC, NY | Full-time
Marketing Manager - NYC
As the Marketing Manager, you will work directly with senior Business Leaders across our 12 offices nationally, developing and implementing communications and marketing plans for specific businesses based on their strategic plans and objectives. You will act as an adviser and deliver on your plans by working closely with other members of the team and with internal and outsourced resources.
- Work with individual business leaders to develop specific communications and marketing plans for various lines of business and/or regions.
- Create a calendar of communications to all audiences.
- Plan and execute sponsorship efforts, digital advertising and email campaigns, collateral material, electronic newsletters and web content.
- Plan and execute mainstream marketing and social media activities, helping plan and implement appropriate tactics; track results.
- Ensure timely execution of your projects by coordinating with the Executive Director of Business Development
- Identify opportunities and developing solutions to enhance the flow of communication among teams to support cross-selling initiatives.
- Create and track internal metrics and reports on communications & marketing effectiveness.
- BA in Marketing or Communications or MBA
- 4-8 years of experience in B2B marketing and/or communications, with an ability to plan, collaborate and execute across disciplines including digital marketing as well as social and traditional media.
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities, including presentation skills.
- Prior experience with marketing automation tools and CRMs.
- Proven ability to work independently and in a collaborative team-oriented environment, without direct authority over all resources.
- Proven ability to manage time-critical projects (planning, scheduling, monitoring), working with internal and external resources.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to independently research, prioritize and assemble all details for all aspects of project completion.
Mee Derby is an executive search firm dedicated to the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.