Manager of Account Management/Global Team Lead - MSP
San Diego, CA | Full-time
Global Account Manager/Team Lead - MSP
Fantastic opportunity in San Diego!
Are you an MSP leader looking for your next challenge? Do you thrive in working with your team and your client to on-board the best talent? Have you been looking for a career step with an organization that will promote from within, and is also a leader in the MSP and IC Compliance industries? If your answer is YES, this could be your next move!
As a Global Account Team Lead, you will be a key member of our client' s Talent Acquisition team. You will support all talent communities (ex: Product Development) and will be responsible for developing strong relationships while leading the contract recruiting strategy in the US and Canada. The Team Lead plays a critical role in ensuring that their client is able to meet their deliverables by providing the best possible contingent talent when it’ s needed in partnership with key staffing agencies.
Year-after-year, this client has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune’ s “ 100 Best Companies To Work For” and Fortune World’ s “ Most Admired Software Companies” lists. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, this organization has brought more than 250 innovations to market!
Essential Job Functions Include:
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the client culture, products and industry
- Build and maintain strong relationships with business leaders, hiring managers, Talent Acquisition and Procurement partners to understand business priorities and contingent talent needs
- Provide the appropriate level of guidance, consultation and education to hiring managers on contingent workforce hiring processes and best practices
- Understand and enforce client' s policies related to contingent workers
- Proactively identify and educate managers on factors that could impact the hiring process (compliance, risk, government regulations, policies)
- Work with key partners (Talent Acquisition, Procurement, Legal) to drive contingent workforce recruitment solutions across a wide variety of openings
Responsible for managing the end to end process for staff augmentation (temp) hiring including:
- Understand and anticipate needs
- Daily monitoring of requisition status, customer needs, and candidate status
- Facilitate hiring plan meetings
- Lead level-set meetings with agencies
- Develop and coordinate timely interview schedules with team coordinator
- Review prospective candidates submitted by agencies and educate agencies on how to improve standards for higher caliber talent
- Negotiate with agencies, recommend compensation based on fair market value, extend offers, facilitate the placement of candidates and solicit referrals of other top talent in the area
- Update and track candidates in the vendor management system (VMS)
- Maintain working temporary staff, including tracking worker starts and upcoming disengagement/replacements needed
- Meet or exceed established KPIs (ex: time to fill)
- Manage end to end process for vetting and engagement of Independent
- Contractors in partnership with our client' s compliance team Supplier Management
- Act as liaison to approved agencies within the MSP program by providing assistance in screening potential candidates for temporary and temp-to-hire openings
- Develop and manage preferred supplier list for assigned communities
- Understand supplier core competencies and make recommendations to hiring managers on those best suited to meet their needs
- Improve quality of candidate pipeline by providing timely feedback on candidates and fostering relationships with agencies
- Provide agencies with relevant insight into business priorities via onsite meetings and supplier summits
- Actively participate in agency scorecard and KPI process
- 5 years professional recruiting experience (core strength IT Technical). Proven success in full-cycle recruiting operations within a staffing firm or at a corporate level
- 5 years of MSP experience managing a team of 4-6 account managers for enterprise programs
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Strong work ethic, commitment and ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Desire to be the best and a passion for producing results
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills
- Experience working with and managing supplier relationships, either on-site with a client or as a third-party provider
- Relationship Management: ability to establish and build healthy working relations and partnerships with hiring teams, candidates, vendors, and team.
- Problem Solving: Knowledge with approaches and techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving operational or process problems and ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to bring issues to resolution
- Assessment: Knowledge with assessment and interviewing concepts, tools and techniques; ability to conduct a conversation with another person, gather required information, and determine candidate suitability for the client (short and long term)
Job number: 4332
Mee Derby is an executive search firm dedicated to the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.