New York, NY | Full-time
Our client is looking for a motivated, energetic and creative recruiter to attract and hire high caliber Information Technology talent. The person will be responsible for hands-on, full life-cycle recruitment process for assigned requisitions from development, business analysts and project managers. The individual will work collaboratively with sales and recruiters to meet our clients needs and be a part of a high growth company that works hard and has fun in the process!
Customer Responsibilities Include:
- Determine client requirements and fully understand job qualifications by collaborating with Account Executive and key client sponsors.
- Develop a growing pool of strong candidates by placing job advertisements, contacting external recruiters, leveraging personal network, using newsgroups and user groups.
- Proactively source and evaluate applicant qualifications by thoroughly interviewing candidates, analyzing responses, verifying references, facilitating technical evaluations and closely comparing qualification to client requirements.
- Take a leadership role in arranging client interviews by coordinating schedules, preparing applicants for interviews and thoroughly debriefing candidates after their interview with clients.
- Manage and maintain relationships with consultants.
- 3-7+ years of professional recruiting experience including successful experience recruiting information technology talent in consulting, staffing and corporate environments.
- Must be experienced utilizing current sourcing and recruiting methods and tools including but not limited to social media tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, Blogs, etc.
- The successful candidate will be experienced in and comfortable with hands-on, full life-cycle recruiting including interfacing with management to understand required role requirements, sourcing, interviewing, negotiating, closing and on-boarding top talent.
- Experience with one or more resume databases/applicant tracking systems such as Bullhorn, Sendouts, MaxHire, etc.
- Experience developing strong relationships with internal client management and/or Sales teams.
- Proven ability to multi task across a large volume of requirements.
- Ensure customer satisfaction on project
- Maintain relationships with client managers
- Manage relationships with Consultants
- Experience researching and recommending new methods of identifying both active and passive candidates.
- Must have a stellar track record of highly ethical interpersonal relationships with clients, candidates and team members.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in MIS, Information Technology, Human Resources or equivalent training and/or experience.
Compensation: depending on experience -- $60-$65K plus 10% GM commission.
Job Number: 4369
Mee Derby is an executive search firm dedicated to the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.