King of Prussia, PA | Full-time
Technical/IT Recruiter - Wayne, PA
Our client is looking for a motivated, energetic and creative recruiter to attract and hire high caliber Information Technology talent. The person will be responsible for hands-on, full life-cycle recruitment process for assigned requisitions from development, business analysts and project managers. The individual will work collaboratively with sales and recruiters to meet our clients needs and be a part of a high growth company that works hard and has fun in the process!
- Determine client requirements and fully understand job qualifications by collaborating with Account Executive and key client sponsors.
- Develop a growing pool of strong candidates by placing job advertisements, contacting external recruiters, leveraging personal network, using newsgroups and user groups.
- Proactively source and evaluate applicant qualifications by thoroughly interviewing candidates, analyzing responses, verifying references, facilitating technical evaluations and closely comparing qualification to client requirements.
- Take a leadership role in arranging client interviews by coordinating schedules, preparing applicants for interviews and thoroughly debriefing candidates after their interview with clients.
- Manage and maintain relationships with consultants.
- 3-7+ years of professional recruiting experience including successful experience recruiting information technology talent in consulting, staffing and corporate environments.
- Must be experienced utilizing current sourcing and recruiting methods and tools including but not limited to social media tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, Blogs, etc.
- The successful candidate will be experienced in and comfortable with hands-on, full life-cycle recruiting including interfacing with management to understand required role requirements, sourcing, interviewing, negotiating, closing and on-boarding top talent.
- Experience with one or more resume databases/applicant tracking systems such as Bullhorn, Sendouts, MaxHire, etc.
- Experience developing strong relationships with internal client management and/or Sales teams.
- Proven ability to multi task across a large volume of requirements.
- Ensure customer satisfaction on project
- Maintain relationships with client managers
- Manage relationships with Consultants
- Experience researching and recommending new methods of identifying both active and passive candidates.
- Must have a stellar track record of highly ethical interpersonal relationships with clients, candidates and team members.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in MIS, Information Technology, Human Resources or equivalent training and/or experience.
Job Number: 4237