Human Resources Manager, Staffing
8075 West 3rd St Ste 550 Los Angeles, CA 90048
Human Resources Manager - Los Angeles, CA
Staffing industry experience required
Our client, an industry leader committed to excellence in the Hospitality Staffing industry seeks a HR Manager (HR) to provide leadership and guidance to the organization’ s HR operations. Responsible for setting, enforcing, and evaluating legally compliant human resources policies, procedures, and best practices, and identifying and implementing long-range strategic talent management goals.
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains management-level HR staff.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Collaborates with executive leadership to define the organization’ s long-term mission and goals; identifies ways to support this mission through talent management.
- Identifies key performance indicators for the organization’ s human resource and talent management functions; assesses the organization’ s success and market competitiveness based on these metrics.
- Researches, develops, and implements competitive compensation, benefits, performance appraisal, and employee incentive programs.
- Provides guidance and leadership to the human resource management team; assists with resolution of human resource, compensation, and benefits questions, concerns, and issues.
- Ensures compliance with employment, benefits, insurance, safety, and other laws, regulations, and requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of laws, regulations, and best practices in employment law, human resources, and talent management.
- Drafts and implements the organization’ s staffing budget, and the budget for the human resource department.
- Participates in professional development and networking conferences and events.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of and experience with varied human resource information systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, preferred or related field and/or certificate in HR.
- Preferred ten years of human resource management experience required, with strategic, talent management, and/or business development experience highly preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP strongly preferred.
- Compensation includes base doe and bonus.
- Opportunity to work from home 1 day a week.
Contact us for details!
Job Number 6027
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.