Global Account Vice President
Raleigh, NC | Full-time
Global Account Vice President - EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY!
Our client, a Top 3 staffing firm, is hiring a Global Vice President to lead and grow two premier international accounts. This is an extremely exciting position with high visibility within the Enterprise Accounts division!
Ideal candidates will:
- Have experience leading and growing large, complex national or international staffing or MSP accounts.
- Be able to travel 60% of the time, and be available for international calls as needed.
- Provide account related sales management coaching and leadership to Account Managers and National Operations Team members, branches, line management, international colleagues when necessary and ensure the effective coordination of sales efforts.
- Develop and drive high level strategic account plan in Salesforce.com (SFDC).
- Execute and implement marketing and service programs to ensure accounts sales and EVA/profitability growth. Lead RFPs, RFQs, RFIs and re-bids with assigned accounts. Negotiate price increases for account portfolio as required.
- Oversee the creation, reviews and approves major sales presentations prior to delivery to customer.
- Act as the highest point of escalation on the account team, ensuring that client issues are handled and resolved in a timely manner within the best interest of the client and the internal organization.
- Develop cross promotional sales opportunities with client' s verticals and the importation and exportation of Global sales opportunities.
- Act as the main International POC or account driver for our client on accounts requiring same. Also act on coordination of opportunities with in-country teams, best practice sharing, and client liaison as necessary.
Education, experience & other position requirements:
- Bachelor' s Degree in Marketing, Sales or the equivalent required.
- A minimum of ten years in a sales/account management role required.
- Proven track record of sales and sales team development within assigned accounts/territory required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of national and international accounts sales/service requirements, marketing presentation techniques required, and RFP generation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of contract administration requirements, and presentation techniques/skills.
- Excellent oral/written communication and negotiation skills also required.
Contact us today for immediate consideration!
Job number 4472
Mee Derby is an executive search firm dedicated to the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.