F&A Direct Hire Leader, Staffing
3575 Piedmont Rd NE Building 15 Suite 35 Atlanta, GA 30305 | Full-time
We' ve got an excellent opportunity for a high potential, direct hire recruiter who craves the opportunity to develop his/her own team.
Our client has been recognized for three consecutive years by both the Atlanta Business Chronicle as one of “ Atlanta' s Fastest Growing Companies” and by INC Magazine as one of “ The INC 5000 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies” in the US. We have a Glassdoor rating of 4.9 out of 5 with 100% approval of the company' s CEO! Google Rating of 4.9 from our candidates!
Our client is offering a competitive salary (not draw) and bonus plan, year-end profit sharing bonus, health care/dental/vision benefits generous vacation and holiday policy, matching 401k, offsite state of the art training with progressive industry leaders, quarterly incentives and annual Achievement Trip (Barcelona, Spain 2016), next year… come see for yourself why we are one the FASTEST GROWING COMPANIES IN AMERICA!
What You Will Do:
- Attract, train, develop and grow a team of Direct Hire Recruiters inspiring accountability for the following through your own example!
- Develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for full time placement solutions. Market to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with C-level executives and key decision makers. Source, screen, and qualify potential Senior Level Accounting candidates utilizing cold calls, job boards, social networking and internal database etc. Interview prospective Accounting candidates to assess skill set, work history, and salary requirements. Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job positions and maintain on-going contact with client companies and Accounting professionals Resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction. Generate leads and market intelligence to enhance our new client development efforts.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 2+ years of SUCCESSFUL Direct Hire/Permanent Placement experience in either Accounting, Finance or Information Technology. Sorry, we won' t consider folks without this experience but appreciate your interest regardless.
- A successful record of success in your professional life and a high comfort level with cold-calling and consistently adding new prospects to your pipeline
- Professional experience working with individuals at all levels and comfortable speaking to people of all backgrounds, education and experience levels-comfortable in your role in a citizen of the world.
- You must be a person who can continue to move forward in spite of set-backs and difficulties-perseverance is key!
Job Number 4507
Mee Derby is an executive search firm dedicated to the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.