Division Leader - IT Staffing
Pittsburgh, PA | Full-time
Our client known for offering a customer focused approach delivering technical initiatives nationwide needs a leader to drive their IT Staffing practice. Role will be driving and managing sales and recruiting .
The Group Leader provides leadership, support, advocacy and vision to an experienced group of technical recruiters and support staff that provide recruiting support to outside clients.
* Identify and bring in new requisitions from outside clients.
* Maintain current client base and mine additional requisitions to be turned over to the recruiting team.
* Ensure that the recruiting team fills positions in e-business and IT fields, as well as positions in operations and management.
* Develop new strategies and programs to attract new clients.
* Develop new strategies and programs to attract candidates, with the help of recruiting team.
* Manage a well-developed group of quality technical recruiters.
* Maintain social media presence and guide the team of recruiters in doing the same.
* Work closely with recruiting managers in other regions to share best practices, provide assistance on critical needs and coordinate on national-level initiatives.
* Customer/Client Focus
* Decision Making
* Stress Management/Composure
* Teamwork Orientation.
Required Education and Experience:
* BA or BS degree from an accredited university
* Five years of sales or recruiting experience
Six figure + incentive.
Job number: 4526
Mee Derby is an executive search firm dedicated to the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.