Division Leader - IT Staffing
Pittsburgh, PA | Full-time
Our client known for offering a customer focused approach delivering technical initiatives nationwide needs a leader to drive their IT Staffing practice. Role will be driving and managing sales and recruiting .
The Group Leader provides leadership, support, advocacy and vision to an experienced group of technical recruiters and support staff that provide recruiting support to outside clients.
* Identify and bring in new requisitions from outside clients.
* Maintain current client base and mine additional requisitions to be turned over to the recruiting team.
* Ensure that the recruiting team fills positions in e-business and IT fields, as well as positions in operations and management.
* Develop new strategies and programs to attract new clients.
* Develop new strategies and programs to attract candidates, with the help of recruiting team.
* Manage a well-developed group of quality technical recruiters.
* Maintain social media presence and guide the team of recruiters in doing the same.
* Work closely with recruiting managers in other regions to share best practices, provide assistance on critical needs and coordinate on national-level initiatives.
* Customer/Client Focus
* Decision Making
* Stress Management/Composure
* Teamwork Orientation.
Required Education and Experience:
* BA or BS degree from an accredited university
* Five years of sales or recruiting experience
Six figure + incentive.
Job number: 4257