Director Client Services
Wellesley, MA | Full-time
Director of Client Services- NJ/NY/CT -Virtual role
Are you looking to join a best in class Clinical Consulting and Contracting Firm?
Our client partners with emerging clinical organizations to build bridges between all areas of the clinical development lifecycle — from protocol inception, through execution and submission. They provide consulting expertise, offering flexible solutions to help CROs satisfy their ever-changing business demands.
This is a newly created role to meet the growth of the organization. Willing to see a strong sales driving candidate out of the staffing industry and will train biotech.
- Develops and expands new business opportunities with prospective clients and established accounts. Oversees the management of account relationships to ensure client satisfaction.
- Develops broad and specific understanding of each client' s clinical development goals and potential Clinical Divides. Develops and follows through on detailed sales strategies to maximize account development.
- Cultivates strong, long-term relationships with key decision-makers, while maintaining high visibility within accounts.
- Actively seeks to advance industry and clinical development knowledge to better understand clients' Clinical Divides. Actively seeks to advance knowledge of all consulting and contract services
- Identifies, communicates with and builds long term, mutually beneficial relationships with varying levels of management at clients.
- Understands competitor strengths and weaknesses to effectively articulate competitive advantage.
- Effectively communicatse client needs, expectations and culture to management and resourcing.
- Seeks input from Client Contacts to proactively address changes in scope, new opportunities or customer dissatisfaction. Coordinates with Hiring Managers to ensure client needs are being met and address concerns/issues in a timely manner.
- Accountable for developing and tracking a robust business development pipeline and proactively advancing potential opportunities through the sales cycle.
Successful candidates will ideally possess:
- Prior industry relationships and the ability to bring existing relationships into a new organization and leverage them to quickly advance client consideration
- 5+ years providing service to the Life Sciences: pharma, biotech, medical device
- 5+ years in contract or service based sales
- Clinical Development industry experience
- Ethical standards second to none
- The ability to develop and maintain new key business relationships
- Proven and expanding understanding of the life science marketplace.
- Outstanding inter-personal, negotiation and organizational skills
- The ability to focus on achieving and be accountable to daily, weekly, and long-term goals
- Self-motivation and are highly presentable and team oriented
- A BS/BA degree. Advanced degree or higher graduate studies in a scientific, technical or business discipline or MBA are a plus.
- The ability to maintain a positive, results-oriented work environment, building partnerships and modeling teamwork, communicating to the team in an open, and objective manner
- Aggressive incentive - six figure + base with commission
Job number: 4323
Mee Derby is an executive search firm dedicated to the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.