Director Client Services
Wellesley, MA | Full-time
Director of Client Services- NJ/NY/CT -Virtual role
Are you looking to join a best in class Clinical Consulting and Contracting Firm?
Our client partners with emerging clinical organizations to build bridges between all areas of the clinical development lifecycle — from protocol inception, through execution and submission. They provide consulting expertise, offering flexible solutions to help CROs satisfy their ever-changing business demands.
This is a newly created role to meet the growth of the organization. Willing to see a strong sales driving candidate out of the staffing industry and will train biotech.
- Develops and expands new business opportunities with prospective clients and established accounts. Oversees the management of account relationships to ensure client satisfaction.
- Develops broad and specific understanding of each client' s clinical development goals and potential Clinical Divides. Develops and follows through on detailed sales strategies to maximize account development.
- Cultivates strong, long-term relationships with key decision-makers, while maintaining high visibility within accounts.
- Actively seeks to advance industry and clinical development knowledge to better understand clients' Clinical Divides. Actively seeks to advance knowledge of all consulting and contract services
- Identifies, communicates with and builds long term, mutually beneficial relationships with varying levels of management at clients.
- Understands competitor strengths and weaknesses to effectively articulate competitive advantage.
- Effectively communicatse client needs, expectations and culture to management and resourcing.
- Seeks input from Client Contacts to proactively address changes in scope, new opportunities or customer dissatisfaction. Coordinates with Hiring Managers to ensure client needs are being met and address concerns/issues in a timely manner.
- Accountable for developing and tracking a robust business development pipeline and proactively advancing potential opportunities through the sales cycle.
Successful candidates will ideally possess:
- Prior industry relationships and the ability to bring existing relationships into a new organization and leverage them to quickly advance client consideration
- 5+ years providing service to the Life Sciences: pharma, biotech, medical device
- 5+ years in contract or service based sales
- Clinical Development industry experience
- Ethical standards second to none
- The ability to develop and maintain new key business relationships
- Proven and expanding understanding of the life science marketplace.
- Outstanding inter-personal, negotiation and organizational skills
- The ability to focus on achieving and be accountable to daily, weekly, and long-term goals
- Self-motivation and are highly presentable and team oriented
- A BS/BA degree. Advanced degree or higher graduate studies in a scientific, technical or business discipline or MBA are a plus.
- The ability to maintain a positive, results-oriented work environment, building partnerships and modeling teamwork, communicating to the team in an open, and objective manner
- Aggressive incentive - six figure + base with commission
Job number: 4323