Contract Services Manager, IT Staffing (Denver Tech Center)
Denver, CO | Full-time
Contract Service Manager – IT Staffing Firm – Denver Tech Center
Our client is a nationally ranked “ Best in Staffing” Technology Recruiting Company with locations in Denver, CO and the Pacific Northwest. They have been in business for 14 years, including 7 years in Denver, and are ready to take it to the next level. This position is being created to facilitate growth and development of our client' s Contract Services Team in Denver.
As the Denver Contract Services Manager, you’ ll manage and build our client' s IT contract sales and recruiting teams while providing the leadership necessary to grow contract IT staffing revenue and gross profit within the Colorado territory.
- Bachelor’ s Degree is preferred.
- Minimum of five years’ sales experience in a business to business environment including new client acquisition and account development.
- Minimum of three years’ experience successfully leading sales and recruiting teams in the IT staffing industry either in a formal mentorship or management capacity.
Strong demonstrated understanding of professional IT staffing sales cycles from both the sales and recruiting functions.
- Demonstrated experience developing and coaching IT staffing sales people and recruiters.
- Knowledge of industry business trends and competitors in the marketplace, along ability to translate market knowledge into strategies that will grow the sales function.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Excellent follow-up and follow through skills, efficiently manage large amounts of information.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, industriousness, initiative, cooperation, loyalty and team spirit.
This is a 6-figure opportunity comprised of competitive base salary + override + bonus
Job number: 4340