Client Program Manager - Staffing
Shakopee, MN | Full-time
Client Program Manager – Staffing - Shakopee, MN (near Mnpls)
Are you looking for a challenging role supporting this online photography client of one of the world’ s top staffing firms? This Client Program Manager role pays a competitive salary and outstanding career growth opportunities.
The priority of this role is to establish strategic alignment with the Client Champion as a subject matter expert to the business who works with a high sense of urgency, strategic alignment with the MSP program leadership team to increase order activity and company fulfillment.
- Working onsite at the client’ s facility, managing a team of 4 sourcing/onboarding professional to support the high-volume hiring needs of the client.
- Clear, engaging, thorough and professional written and verbal communication.
- Strong organizational skills - accurate, thorough, able to meet deadlines in fast paced environment.
- Computer Skills - Ability to manage multiple systems and competing priorities.
- Ability to increase client sales through alignment with Client, relationship development using the highest level of professionalism and white glove service delivery.
- Compliance to contract terms and client initiatives, including SLA’ s, HR Risk Assessment, Operations & Reporting.
This is a HIGH priority, immediate hire for our client. If you would like to explore this challenging role, please contact us immediately.
Job Number 4415
Mee Derby is an executive search firm dedicated to the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.