5850 Granite Parkway , Suite 730 Plano, TX 75093 US
10+ Years as a CFO - MBA and CPA preferred
Must have strong SEC and M&A Background
Join our client a nationwide leader in strategic workforce solutions, headquartered in Plano. As a key member of the Executive Management team, the Chief Financial Officer will report to the CEO and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company. The CFO will have oversight responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include strategic management for accounting, finance and financial reporting, budget preparation and forecasting, strategic planning, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships, audit functions and relationships with independent auditors, partnership compliance and private and institutional financing.
What you will do:
- Provide hands-on leadership and technical financial advice to the home office accounting and finance team.
- Provide executive leadership in the development and continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long-range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action. Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization and implications of business activities.
- Direct the preparation of all financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, shareholder reports, tax returns, and governmental agency reports.
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends in order to assist the CEO and the Board and other senior executives in performing their responsibilities.
- Manage relationships with investors and investment institutions. Manage banking relationships as well as initiate appropriate strategies to enhance cash position. Identify investment opportunities and manage mergers and acquisitions.
- Develop and update financial models and prepare and assist in delivery of investor presentations.
- Develop and implement a vision for the global finance team in alignment with the strategic plan.
What we’re looking for:
- Masters degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance required.
- Certified Public Accountant designation preferred.
- Knowledge of all aspects of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and state and federal regulations, such as the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, as well as International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Accounting Standards (IAS).
- Experience with U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) reporting and public accounting.
- Experience identifying and managing mergers and acquisitions.
- Experience in a multi-location international organization.
- Eight plus (8+) of experience in financial management required.
What you get:
- Outstanding Executive Level Compensation Plan.
- Company paid benefits, PTO, etc.
- The opportunity to lead a global growth strategy.
Job number 6385
MeeDerby is an executive search firm uniquely dedicated to serving the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters who have worked in staffing find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.