Business Development Executive - Marketing/Creative Staffing
Washington, DC | Full-time
Business Development Executive
Our client is a recruitment and employment firm dedicated exclusively to the professional marketing, creative, and interactive technology niche. They provide a full suite of recruitment and staffing services for many of the region' s more prominent companies and top creative agencies. They offer more industry expertise, greater cost efficiencies, and a proven ability to match the best candidates with the right positions and companies.
The winning individuals will posses with demonstrated success in business development, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment. The Business Development Executive reports to the Branch Manager and is primarily responsible for the following:
* Develop and grow a client base
* Use his/her proven business development and/or staffing background to develop and grow his/her own client base by marketing our services for contract and contract-to-hire staffing solutions.
* Make telephone calls and conduct in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives, for the purpose of promoting our services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships.
* Responsible for solidifying the company' s Placement Services presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.
* Contact supervisors to determine candidate' s viability to support and resolve specific client needs.
* Strategize with teammates to meet financial goals and objectives.
Your qualifications should include:
* Metrics driven self-confidence, perseverance, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency.
* Experience in the staffing industry.
* Ability to leverage staffing experience to manage and grow the business.
* Four year degree.
Job number: 4173