Business Development Director/Manager
Sterling, VA | Full-time
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE-BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT-IT STAFFING-STERLING, VA
Our client is a WBENC Certified Woman-Owned, SBA Certified HUBZone Small Business in Sterling, VA is in need of a Business Development Director/Manager. This position is a key sales role within their Consulting Services Group, responsible for executing sales and business development strategies for target companies. This is an excellent opportunity to grow existing accounts, drive new business and join a team with excellent tenure and strong delivery capabilities.
The Business Development Director/Manager position is a key sales role within their Consulting Services ‘ Group, responsible for executing sales and business development strategies for target companies.
The candidate will play a hunter role, responsible for growth in existing accounts and acquisition of new accounts. The candidate will develop revenue-producing relationships with decision-making level executives at targeted firms, as well as drive the sales cycle of all assigned sales opportunities from initial prospect communication through contract execution.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets established by the VP of Sales.
- Achieve lead generation, prospecting and other sales management goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline.
- Personally develop strong, long-term relationships and referrals with senior management at targeted firms
- Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, RFI response, RFP response creation and submission, negotiation and deal signing. The candidate is the focal point for all communication and sales activities with prospects and customers.
- Demonstrate strong personal communication and presentation skills to establish interest, credibility and trust.
- Bachelor’ s degree required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong hunter profile with a proven track record of success in selling IT Staff Augmentation services Demonstration of a consistent over-achievement of sales revenue targets.
- Demonstrated ability to manage often complex negotiations with senior-level business and technology executives.
- Prior experience in relationship building with industry executives at trade shows, conferences, industry events and professional association meetings.
- Strong analytical and negotiations skills.
- Aggressive base and commission struction with potential future equity
Job Number 4568
Mee Derby is an executive search firm dedicated to the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.